Gronest® Fabric Pot Covers
Covers for fabric pots are protective covers designed to be used with fabric pots to provide additional protection and insulation for plants growing in these pots.
The material is reusable and can withstand UV rays and can be disinfected. It allows for water and fertilizer to permeate through, including granular fertilizer, and it does not alter the chemical properties of the soil as it is chemically neutral, with no added salts or changes in pH, and does not cause N-fixation.
- Stronger, healthier plants.
- Reduces labor costs and raises productivity.
- Reduces the need for herbicides and pesticides.
- Improves irrigation and water efficiency.
- Helps break the life cycle of many insect pests.
- Durable. Can be used over and over.
- Save on Soil and maintain a clean appearance.
- Environmentally friendly.
Some pots covers may also come with additional features such as ventilation or access panels to allow for watering or monitoring of the plants inside.